Our architect helped us find the best solutions and helped us avoid some expensive mistakes. It was certainly money well spent.
Mary S. Somerset
The ultimate loft space living
Sometimes it is easy to think that the local authority is trying to curtail your ambitions at every opportunity but often they will share and support your vision if they feel the design is appropriate.
Here Listed Building Consent was achieved very easily because the conservation officer appreciated the architect’s expertise in being able to contrast the traditional with the modern elements in such a way as to actually enhance the character of the building and bring it back to life.
Looking out over the city
When faced with an immense space it is vital to really get to grips with its scale so that any elements you add to it are in proportion.
Here the spectacular spiral staircase, which manages to be both lightweight yet dominant, is the centrepiece of the main living space. It takes you, in a dramatic fashion, up to the two new bedrooms and the exciting viewing platform & gallery from where you can look out over the city.
- Construction Date
- Construction Budget
- Fit-out Budget
- Structural Engineers
To renovate the property and create 2 more bedrooms as an investment opportunity.
Many of our architects use their skill of hand sketching to show their customers how the proposals are likely to look.
Planning & Preparation
- Initial visit hand sketch design drawings
- Next level CAD drawings for Planning application and submission
- Cost breakdown and detail drawings for pricing and construction
- Installation of staircase, form bedrooms, galley and platform
- Installation of first fix services such as plumbing, water, electricity
- Installation of second fix services including electrics and lighting
- Fitting of kitchen and appliances.
- Laying of flooring and decorating.
Architect Your Home
Developed by Door4